Thursday, July 24

I Lost a Day


I was not feeling well at all this week and was in bed for a few days. Somehow in all that I thought it was a day later than it actually is. So, tomorrow is Friday and not today.The house has been busy lately, with the newest (downstairs and last available) apartment is now being filled with furniture and things by the new tennant
The heat of the summer has subsided for a few days here and we will probably have a nice a tolerable weekend. I am so weary of the constant thunder, lightning, wind and POURING rain. I know we stll have a deficit of ground water here in Charlotte, but when it rains now it is 45 minutes of downpour that can flood with winds that can knock over houses, trees down with lightning and just plain mayhem. Onward we go though !

Last thing: I turn 51 next week, what shall I do?
1957 was a great year.

1 comment:

Snowbrush said...

You just turned 51, and your mother died in 1976. That must have been hard. Both my parents are gone, and my wife's mother just died last month. Burying one's parents is as much a human custom as anything, I suppose, but I'm sorry you lost your mother so young.

snowbrush.blogspot.com

P.S. You have a great looking blog. I wish I knew how to do all of that, but then the only thing stopping me is a lot of time and effort (ha).